When you join the Tame Your Triggers workshop, you'll learn:
- What is a trigger, and how to identify yours;
- Where triggers come from - examining previously experienced trauma, as well as the stresses of daily life;
- How to use mindfulness (in just a few minutes a day!) to help you avoid being triggered in the first place, and respond more effectively when you are occasionally still triggered.
- How to recognize when you’re in a frame of mind that makes you susceptible to feeling triggered, and take specific steps to make yourself more trigger-proof;
- How to help your child WANT to cooperate with you, so you don't have to lose your cool.
Pay What You Can
I never want my work to be out of reach to anyone for solely financial reasons. In the past I've asked people to email me if they can't afford to the cost of my work so we can figure out an arrangement - but I often find that without a more-than-tiny investment, people don't feel committed enough to see the value of the workshop and participate fully.
For the first time, I'm experimenting with a pay-what-you-can model. I ask that you pay the highest amount that you can afford, which I hope will balance out overall. Just scroll down and select the pricing option that works best for your circumstances; your experience in the workshop will be the same no matter which option you choose.
Have questions? Still can't afford even the lowest amount? Just email me at [email protected]